Monday 4 January 2010

Out walking with my camera....



I've been out walking a lot during the Christmas break inspired by the frost and snow coating the landscape. This image was taken on Boxing Day at Wheatfen in Surlingham. Its such a beautiful peaceful place, I can walk to it over the fields from the end of our garden and although I've been there countless times, the seasons change it so much there's always something new to see and I never tire of it. I love to go there with my camera. I was really pleased to get this image. The reflections of the trees in the pool and the light was just right. I went back again yesterday in the snow to take more of the same spot but it was completely iced up, so I took lots of images in the woods instead where everything was powder coated with snow and looked incredible....




No comments:

Post a Comment