Friday 15 January 2010

Showcasing.....


I'm always keen as a visual artist to find different opportunities to showcase my work and I've found some interesting links recently.
'BUILT' is a collection of web designs, web apps, illustrations, logos, photographs, and creative individuals all sharing their work and their stories. Its new and has only recently got going. If you are a creative, its interesting to take part in and post. Have a look:


Another interesting site is 'Shownd' which offers free online showcasing space to creatives. If you have a photostream on Flickr you can upload direct from your sets. I've just started mine but see what you think:


My last find is another great blogging site with some really great layouts and creative potential is - 'Tumblr'




No comments:

Post a Comment